Saturday, April 05, 2008

Smear this

If you don't know, i have a real disdain for smear campaigns; see Hillary, Obama, and APPLE. While some of Apple's commercials are cleaver and funny, the majority of their ads are based on how bad the other guy is, (not that I disagree to a certain point). I feel the product should sell its self; not an angle Apple often takes on its Mac end of the advertising spectrum. On the other hand, there iphone and iPod ads are all about the product, but I am still left with a bad taste in my mouth.

On the other hand, I have great respect for David Lynch, who, I feel, is a true artist, an honest filmmaker, an truly understands the Need for ambiguity in Film, (the only form of art that it seams to be missing).

All this to say, Shaun showed me this last night, and since he did not post it, I thought I would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Instantly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Software & Download Them at Fast Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]